Sunday, June 13, 2010

NEW COMMERCIAL MIX! STILL A VERY DIRTY MIX!

Loads of people always ask me to make a more radio-ish mix, so I did. It turned out pretty sick still, lots of new and old tracks all bundled up into one! CHECK it !

Dj GYNXxx Summer Mix 2010 by DJ GYNXxx

Watch the Club Mau5
4 Strings ' N ' Stuff
One- Sweish House Mafia
Add SuV Doves Cry - Pharrell & Armand
Day N Bag Raiders
OMG it's Rebola - Usher Mashup
Gettin' Over - Guetta & Gang
Vibrations - DJ BAM Bam & Alex Peace ( Kid KOMAS)
Barbara Streisand & Friends (Ziggy Mix)
Move For Me - Deadmau5
If That's How I feel - Hott City
I LIke That - Richard Vission & Static Avenger
I GOt My Eye On You
Good Beat
Lalala Over it - Fashen is ADDictiv
Riverside Let's Go
Alright - Pitbull & Friends
In The Zone - MC Flipside
Dynasty - Kaskade ( Dada Life )
My Feelings - Anger Aviici
Hot N Fun - N.E.R.D
Body Bounce - Kardinal
Kiss Her - T-Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment